Mar 22, 2009

A brand new experience.

Yeah, I'm aware, havent been writing stuff in ages, but I shall try to make an improvement :P

In the past month I made my mainspec dps, which allowed me to get some dps loot. I leveled to 80 as fury, but specced prot almost immidiately afterwards and never looked back at fury. Until last week.

I had missed the guild 25 man run so I was forced to pug and they needed dps. I was a bit tired and didnt want to focus hard on timing the slams/mortal strikes correctly, so I decided to spec fury. Sadly I only had one decent weapon, (2h from HoL), but I figured I would just buy the mace from argent dawn and off to naxxramas. Oh man, dpsing as fury is alot more fun than arms. And funnily enough, though I have a good polearm for arms, I still do more damage with my blue offhand as fury.

No need to watch you rage all the time, just spam bloodthirst/whirwind, use slam when it proccs and if you ever get above 60ish rage spam HS. Very simple, very effective.
Probably alot better in pvp aswell: can keep up the healing debuff thingy without having do spend 30 rage every 6th second.

As a side note: my pvp gear is also coming along nicely. Yesterday in strand of the ancients I had fortitude, kings, mark of the wild and my own hp shout and was running around with 30k hp, thats as much as tanks have!! I'm wearing 80% pve dps gear, mind you, cant wait for the 3.1 buffs in arena.

PS. I will post a screenshot soon, just reformated my harddrive so I'm a bit short of them right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment