Feb 1, 2009

Proffessions

As you can see from my armory link, if it works(?)
I am a enchanter &  miner.

Mining is just AWESOME. You fly around in northrend for an hour, you find some saronite, which you sell for 30g-isch/stack And most importantly you find a few nodes of titanium, smelt titansteel, sell that bar for 200g. Total gold earned=500g, thats before you account for the occational rare gems and all the eternals that drop.

Enchanting however, is WORTHLESS, less than that. To skill it up to 450 will be a nightmare, I am at 424 and have bought every worthwhile pattern you can buy and I cannot make money with it. Why? becouse everyone and their mother apparently thinks its a great idea to give away the enchanting for matts, some people even pay to enchant for others.  Okay, so how about selling enchanting with your own matts? Would work, I'm sure, just that I have no matts currently, and I would probably make more money by sticking the matts in the ah anyways.
Maybe its possible to make some money by selling the 40 stamina enchants, once I get my hands on the recipe. But the recipe is very expensive, and it will take weeks before it will have earned me back the money spent on the abyss crystals (about 800g). 
Hopefull blizzard will implement a rare drop recipe in ulduar, or possibly one which requires rep, or is othervise hard to get, so that us enchanters have a shot at actaully making some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment